Kate Writes: All go

Ok I'm back to my usual cheerful self! I have booked for Rotorua Marathon and accommodation. Its going to be a girls weekend away! The room has a shower, no bath but has a spa in the hotel. It also has a bar and food. We should have fun.
Karen and I went for a good run yesterday over in Howick, an old favorite run of ours but we have not been there for a bit. With our Nike running bracelet on we had a good run. 10k in 80 Min's. Wow it took ages. But then there are 100's of steps and it is up and down. We met one runner with a Rotorua marathon t- shirt on and I called out to him, nice shirt, but he was gone so fast. 
So on Sunday I am going to do a long run.The daughter is back off to uni and I will get dropped off half way home. It will be a good test for the Achilles. Then back to the physio on Monday to repair any damage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles