Kate writes: headlamps

Last night I set out for a run home. The Husband, Glenn, dropped me at Bhanas the local shop, to run 5.5km home. The light was fading, shortest day, so I thought I would try out my new head light. It started off well but as I ran the light dropped to show off my new shoes and got in my way of running and I spent the whole run pushing it back up. Got home and the daughter, Sophie, laughed and said use a hair tie to keep it up. Tonight I will try again. Its a good job that summer is on its way and longer days.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Kate,
Wow look forward to reading your blog on your journey to completing your ironman. I run with a headlamp but find wearing a cap or beany helps because this extra layer keeps the headlamp in place. I just have a off the shelf headlamp from mitre 10 but it does the trick. good luck with the training.
Cheriemc Waiuku

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles