kate writes: how to make a grown women cry!

I have been thinking about adding in a massage to my training routine. I mean to say my shoulder hurts my hip hurts my knee hurts. So I booked in on Wednesday for a sports massage. A lovely lady called Jodi took a history from me, said I was very stiff and the session started. The tears ran down my face, but as I had my head in  a hole on the bed no one could see. Is this the pain you feel she said, no I said , is this it, YES!! I'm sure she had both hands under my scapular. An hour later I felt that I had a really good work out. I will be back for more but have been told to stretch. I'm not good at that but lets have a go and see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles