kate writes: long pants

It must be the right topic of conversation to talk about equipment. Last week was a difficult week to run. There were loads of excuses. The main one was the weather and it was cold. So on Friday I went to rebel sports to look at what they had in the sale. I came away with some long running tights. Sunday morning I knew I had to run. The long run was needed. It was cold. Put the long pants on and off I went, what a difference they made, no longer cold. They have been washed and ready for tomorrow nights run. By the way, my weight reached 76.6kg today, the lowest its been for 10 years. I may not be an Athena when I do the half iron man!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles