Kate writes: Tour De France

Tuesday night is spin night. I have missed it the last week due to ... well life getting in the way. So last night I was going for it. I was a little stiff from the run the night before so I thought I would get there early to warm up. Terry was already going for it and the screen was showing the bike race. They were going up mountains. We watched the riders going over a very old bridge and the commentator said and you can see where they have to go. It was a huge mountain behind them. So we got into the swing and started peddling with the riders, out of our seats trying to get up hill with them. They were going so fast and up 45degree slopes. we huffed and puffed but could not catch them. It was great fun watching these amazing men with thighs the size of tree stumps. I must work harder at my hills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles