kate writes: squeezy bottles

Last week I went out and bought a bottle of lepin with a reusable bottle. This seemed like a good idea. On Saturday before my last long run I filled it up, put it into my fuel belt and off I went on my run. First stop out the bottle came and I squeezed, but no lepin came out. Squeezed again and then it came out around the lid and all over my fingers... sticky horrid stuff, I hate having sticky fingers. What was wrong with the bottle, I opened up the lid and there was a silver lining in the lid that I had not removed. Little things come to try us! Good job I have tried all my equipment out now so I should not have any of these issues on Sunday at the Marathon. OMG its this Sunday, am I ready? Not sure but have followed a plan, well almost, so it will be interesting to see. But no sticky fingers, I hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles