Kate Writes : sunday run

I booked in to have my feet done at Norma's on Sunday, but I also needed to run. I mapped out the route  from Grahams beach to home and it was 17k. not as long as I wanted but it would be testing as there are a few hills! Actually they are gullies. So I had a very relaxing podiatry session and a painful eye brow plucking and off I went for my run. The wind was blowing a gale, new experience, but it was dry. The hills were not too bad and I did try running up a little way. But then about half way home the big black clouds came. I thought I would be OK but the wind blow, the rain came down very hard. I rang home for the Taxi. It was disappointing not to finish but it was good to get home to a hot bath and an afternoon sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles