Kate Writes: Thighs

You might ask Thighs!. Well its a question I need to ask? Last night at spin we did an exercise where your thigh had to touch the top bar of your bike. It was quite a hard exercise and I had to really concentrate to move different muscles. But the question is why did we do it?. The class was a long hard class and the AGM meeting was following so I did not have time to ask. It is one of those questions I will have to remember next time.
I was supposed to take it easy last night. I am on the run down for the Marathon on Sunday. But it was a good class and the boys had moved my bike, again, so I am now at the front of the class. It is really hard to slack off when everyone can see what you are doing. The session lasted 70 Min's and I was shattered when I came off my bike. 27 ks of long hard slog. Got home to supper and sat in a stupor for a couple of hours before bed. Well that has got to be the last exercise. I need to rest and get ready for Sunday. Looking at the weather its going to be 23degrees by mid day, roll on the summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles