Karen writes: The spin bike has arrived

At the moment there is an impressive looking, shiny, black and yellow monster taking up plenty of space in the minuscule lounge here.   This is the hire bike I have got until my own new one arrives, and I have just spent 40 minutes perched on it, trying to figure out how to adjust things so I can read in comfort, did I say that...sorry, I meant to say "spinning for 40 minutes at tempo pace".   Actually, in future I shall probably be putting on one of those sadistic spinning DVD's to make sure I "get a proper workout" rather than reading, but tonight we were getting to know each other.  The bike will also be moving outside into the covered in area on the deck when daylight saving arrives this Sunday, at least until mosquito season, those things don't seem to mind biting even moving legs.     I now feel like I really have moved into the next training phase, no excuses, the black spinning monster awaits, tomorrow "60 minutes interval/strength training".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles