Kate Writes: Back to work

Monday morning and back to work. It seems strange that the Perth Marathon is all over. We had worked so hard to get there and now its back to normal. I plan to run tonight at the club but feeling tired. Will see how I feel nearer the time. But the sun is shining and its not raining so I really have no excuse. I got this picture of me and Karen with our winners T shirts on thought it would bring back memories of the event.  My biggest memory is the number of people . I think they said 43,000 had booked in. We also got great support from the runners doing the half marathon. They would run by and pat me on the back and give great encouragement. Thanks perth it was a great trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles