Kate Writes : injury o no!

Monday night is becoming one of my favourite runs. I meet up with the boys at the Kentish and off we go. They have been talking about the golf course all winter so now spring has arrived I get to see it for the first time. It may not sound exciting but we ran down by the estuary and then off around the golf course. The sun was setting and in the middle of town we are running on a grass verge and ducks are walking in front of us. It was a great run. But my Achilles tendon was hurting, not enough to stop and I do not want to be the whinging pom, so I carried on. But today it hurts. I iced it last night, took anti flam but it still hurts. Went to the physio but they had made the wrong appointment so I have to go back tomorrow. I have only just started to enjoy my running so it must get better soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles