Kate Writes: New Coach

I have a coach. It sounds really posh. But I do think its a necessity. I followed a running plan for my last marathon, which promised me I would come in at 4h 59mins and 59sec. I actually came in 4hrs 46mins and 22 secs. so it worked. So all the better to get a coach for the Iron man. His name is Mr Smith or Gerrard to his friends. I had to fill in loads of forms , which gave me lots to think about. Then we had a long chat and then loads of info arrived in a google website. It took me ages to sort out where it all was, but then I was ready to start the Plan. I do feel sorry for Gerrard though, he has to put up with me. The first phone call started with, swimming pool closed, spin sessions cancelled this week and I can not run as my calf hurts. Not much hope there ... Well I've been swimming in different pools this week and out on my bike on the road, so we just have to work around the obstacles. I hope next week is easier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles