kate writes: only a calf muscle

What a relief when I went to see my massage person Jodi on Tuesday to find it was not my tendon but the muscle that was tight and not broken. I can swim and bike to my hearts content but no running for 2 weeks. I also have to do some stretches. I'm not good at doing them. I think its because I do not know why or how to do them. I asked for pictures but I still struggle to look and see what muscle am I trying to get right and how long for. So I need to write a little routine for myself and get going. I cannot let Karen beat me on an injury so I might even try Hot Yoga! Anyway had a good swim today. Jarred is good at changing it around and keeping us guessing. Had to have coffee and cake afterwards to replenish the energy levels. Decided to take the weekend off and start next week with a good swim.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles