Karen writes: New gym exercises

Hmmm…had a session being shown the correct way to do a bunch of new exercises for the Monday home gym workout.   There was some good news, like the dreaded plank now involves some leg activity which actually makes it less of a pain, and some bad news in that there is now a whole lot of ‘core’ stuff.    It was also apparent that I had modified a couple of the earlier exercises myself, I could blame my faulty memory, but I suspect it was actually more about me 'accidentally' morphing them into something which was easier to do. So for example, a sit-up becomes...
Ok, I know my arms are wimpy as is being shown by recent swim efforts, and as for this mysterious core thing (do I have one?), I am assured that a strong core will miraculously help with all sorts of things, so I promise I will now concentrate on firstly…doing the exercises, and secondly, doing them as they are intended.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles