Karen writes: Sick spin bike!

I am upset.   My brand new, perfect spin bike, has to go back to the shop.  There is a horrible grinding noise coming out of the pedal area, I have had the chain cover off, poked around in the dark bits behind the pedals with a torch, tried it at different resistance and in different settings, pedaled fast, pedaled slow, and cant get away from the diagnosis...my new bike is SICK!   In fact, this is almost panic material, I cant get the hours of cycling in I need if I don't have that dratted bike.

What did I do to kill the thing so quick?   I don't know, I didn't think I had worked it that hard in the week since I got it (am I tougher than I think I am?), hopefully this is just a bit of bad luck, it can be fixed ASAP, and I can get back to boring myself stupid 4 nights a week pedaling away towards nothing .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles