Kate Writes: Birthday celebrations

Thursday was my 50th birthday. You do need to celebrate birthdays so a bottle of bubbles went down well. Unfortunately it meant no training today. I then had University on Friday with an exam so I had to be ready for that, but once home party time. Again no training. Saturday morning found me a little hungover, but I had to go out for a bike ride. 60k later I felt much better. I met a friend whilst out biking. She rides much faster than me so the last 10k was fast. It is good to ride with others, but I am now tired and I can feel an afternoon sleep coming on. I had a fantastic birthday which I celebrated with so many of my awesome friends. Lets hope we can finish the week end off with the ABs winning. Go The ABs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles