kate Writes: clean bike

I have read that a clean bike goes faster? Well I cleaned mine for the first time... in a long time. It looks a lot better, not sure if it goes faster though. I got my old bike out of the shed and cleaned that too. I decided to take the old one to spin, where I can leave it set up and ready to go. No problems. I got to spin, set up the wind trainer and found that the quick release thingy bobby was flat and not round and did not fit into the wind trainer. Luckily there were 4 or 5 men eager to get the tools out change the spoke and put a different one in and that solved the problem. It is really nice to have support and help, I'm not a real girl that cannot manage but it does make life easier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles