Kate Writes: Monday nights

Monday night has become my running night. But I had an injury to my calf and have not run for almost 4 weeks. I was getting withdrawal symptoms. My coach and Physio said I could run this week so on Saturday I carefully ran with my daughter for 15 minutes. It felt fine. So Monday night came and off to running in Waiuku I went. I ran with a new lady  who usually runs with friends but was persuaded to run tonight by her husband. So we had a good chin wag as we went. The black clouds came and the heavens opened. We ran faster and into the Kentish for refreshments and dry clothes. The calf seemed to be OK, a little sore now but I will be looking after it and be ready for my next run.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles