kate writes: Orca whales

 You might ask what Orca whales have do with ironman? Well, We had been out on this amazing ride which took us to area that I've not been before. Actually we got lost, well I knew roughly where we were but when we got to the motorway I knew we had to turn around and go back. The hill we came down was not as bad as I thought and at one stage Karen asked were we going up or down hill. Any way we got back to the car, had a lovely lunch at the library in Pukekohe, Karen had a flat tire on her car and the AA were called. I drove carefully home to find that Orca Whales had been seen in the Harbour. I have seen them twice since we have lived here, but is always an exciting time. We ran up the hill and looked out into the Manukau Harbour and there they were. Big ones and little ones chasing the sting ray. It was a lovely sight. It reminded me why we live here and how lucky we are.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles