Karen writes: Korma

We have discovered a wonderful Indian takeaway over at the Otara Town Centre, Maharajas kitchen.  I've been retrieving the coins from the ashtray and under the mats in the car, and raiding the emergency stash in the mug on the bookshelf in my office.  I am planning on working my way through the entire menu, the trouble is, too many favorites...I dither between ...something new....this favorite...try something new...or that favorite?    Yes, I know curry is probably not on the list of sensible choices for endurance nutrition, even making the assumption that there is sure to be some protein in there...and with rice being a carbohydrate!

I have to say too...there is a small downside.  I've just been for a run. Six hours after lunch I have just korma burped myself around Maraetai, not something I want to repeat in a hurry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles