Kate writes: concentration

Having been away for a week end I thought a quick bike ride was a good idea. I have taken Monday off work to support the daughter who has 2 more exams this week, but she was up out of bed and studying. So no excuse. The problem is my brain was working overtime. The right side was talking to left side, do this, no don't do that. Most of the time its OK, but when you are going up a steep hill and forget to change gear and come to a grinding stop  it becomes a problem. The ground starts coming up very fast towards you and you know you are in trouble. Luckily my left foot was out of the pedal and I managed to get it to the ground before I fell. This happened 3 times, missed a truck once  and had to re do several hills. Moral of the story, concentrate more on what you are doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles