Kate Writes: what a difference a day makes

Saturday it rained and I went home after 1hour and a half. Sunday I got up to sunshine and off I went for my 4 hour ride. I carefully put sunblock on and up the hill I went. Then down a hill and then what seemed like hill after hill. It was a great day out. Lost the plot after a couple of hours changed direction and started riding with the view of the Manukau harbour. Wow that looked good. Was not concentrating enough and did my 4 hours but not much mileage. At least it was time in the seat. When I got to work the next day everyone commented on the sun burned ankles and the little strip of skin the peeked out from my sleeve. I must be more careful. Roll on next week 5 hours ride...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles