Kate Writes:last day at school

Yesterday was the last day at school for my beautiful 17 year old daughter. A little tear was in my eye when she was on the stage singing the school song with all her Heart. This I will not see again.It seems strange how fast time goes by and not that long ago she was a new born. This reminds me of how far I have come. 6 years ago, I think, I started with a special K triathlon, could not swim 300m as it was too shallow and people walked faster than I could swim.I could not run 3 km. Now I say its only 2k swim and its only a half marathon. How life has changed. I  wish all students and their families well over the next few weeks and exam time. May the future hold wonderful exciting things for them all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles