Karen writes: Ride, eat, ride...

2 hour ride tonight, experimented with Kate's protein drink beforehand hoping for a more convenient way of getting enough nutrients in, but nope, that one isn't for me.  It wasn't bad out there on the road, started off quite hot however quite quickly became overcast and rain threatened but fortunately didn't fall, just as well, I wasn't dressed for the wet.

Poor bike is making some strange noises at the moment, but I only remember when I am actually cycling, not when I get home.  Something about pushing the thing up the long steep driveway sends all the smaller annoyances out of my head.   Must give it a clean and book it in for service next week.

I'm feeling tired today, started running out of energy this afternoon, that happens sometimes, certainly not as often as it used to, but it's time for a rest.  Fortunately tomorrow is a planned day off exercise before a big ride on the weekend.   I feel like a food processing machine at the moment, all I do is put food in and burn it off.   The girls are home tomorrow from their holiday up north though, then I will feel like a busy food processor!   Yay, my girls are home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles