Kate Writes: Monday nights

Monday nights use to be a nice run with the pack and a pint in the Kentish. No more! I go to swim club. The pool is 50 meters long and at 25 degrees temp was very nice. But Jarrad made us work. I complained about a sore shoulder and he said its a pulled muscel get over it! swim harder and it will go away. Its good to have sympathetic people around you! 12 lengths warm up and then into sets of (100m x 4) x4. It was timed and I had to go faster. I could not breath , huffed and puffed wanted to give up, but Jarrad just kept on going. I will give you an extra break here he said, as I pulled my paddles off and goggles. Deep breath and off i went and faster I went. Its got to be good for me. I slept well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles