Kate Writes: rain

Saturday was pony club ribbon day it was also my day off. I worked really hard in the rain and luckily we raised a little bit of money and there were no accidents and the place all cleared up. Today I was supposed to go for a 4.5 hour Bike. But the wind was howling and the rain coming down in sheets. I got a txt from Terry, Spin, great I thought. Turned up for our usual 1 hour spin to find the boys had planed a 2 hour session called "beg for mercy". Sounds like I will be doing my long bike after all. It was a lot of intense short spurts and then long 5 minute endurance going up hills. We finished exhausted and off to a new cafe in Waiuku called Nicks. The best ever eggs Benedict for $12 and I could not eat it all. I'm now home contemplating a 30 minute run. I mean I'm hot and sweaty so why not? I do think I'm mad sometimes, but then it does help!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles