Kate Writes: weather!

Two weeks holiday and loads of fine weather is what I ordered. Instead its rained. Training has gone a little haywire. I was supposed to go for a long bike ride yesterday but spent most of the day at the airport seeing little bro off to the UK. It was too late to ride. Still I will do it tomorrow? Today I have been into Waiuku and swam with a group of friends, Jackie, Fiona and Sue. It was a little cold but still it was a good swim. Fiona filmed the Rotorua Half Ironman. So I went back to her place and had a cup of tea and watched the DVD. It was great footage. All I could see of myself was the large breasts bouncing up and down. Its a good job I have a good bra to hold them in place. Its interesting seeing people come running in exhausted. I never do, so I know I have more to give.


I ran last night, first time in ages. Leg gave a few twinges but I am hoping that its all good. I will take it slowly over next few weeks. Mind you its only 8 weeks to go! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles