Kate writes: Aero bars

I lov my new aero bars!  I went up this really long hill, with the wind blowing and got to the top and thought aero bars I can have a rest. Ha HA Ha.  I do not think they are meant for that but whatever!  I had to do a 1 hour ride yesterday so rode over to see Norma my Beautician. It took exactly an hour, very hilly, one of the hills is called Tram gully and you know you've done it. Anyway felt good about it and then had 2 hours of pampering. Feet done eye brows waxed, painful, and then a massage to help with the sore shoulder from swimming. Got a lift home afterwards, I mean you cannot smudge the red nail paint!  It is all about the look.


I'm getting very excited! I'm off to Ironman camp on Friday in Taupo. 3 days of self indulgence and it will all be about me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles