KateWrites: time

I am on holiday, so I should have plenty of time, but life is busy. We have a ribbon day for pony club tomorrow and I am supposed to be setting it up today, but there are cows in the field! so I have to change the order of my day.Swim in Waiuku at 11, then shopping and then I could run/walk over to Te toro to help set up. Yes I think that will work. Tomorrow is my day off. Ha Ha Ha, I have the Ribbon day, I will get a huge amount of exercise doing all the jobs. Especially if anyone falls off their horse. I'm first aid and have to run over to see a child crying and trying to work out if they are hurt or just in shock. At least I can run now. I have my big ride on Sunday so fingers crossed its not raining too much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles