Kate writes: last few days

It seems strange that we are almost there. The last year has gone by very quickly, I wonder have I done enough training? Then a friend of mine turned around and commented on my lovely legs and how muscular they were! Wow i must have done some training then. My niece, who is 16 also said what an amazing job I had done and what a great body I had. Well that was a truly amazing comment from her.  So I must be ready. No more training, just eating. The weather looks dreadful, but then I have been training in the rain all year so I am prepared. If it was hot I would have found it hard. Just looking at what to take, so I will probably take all my fitness stuff just in case. Including the Visa card to buy anything that I have forgotten.


If you would like to donate to the Christchurch diabetes fund please do. Just think what I will be out on Saturday for, hopefully 15 hours and 45 minutes, wet cold and hurting. It will be all worth while in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles