Kate writes: Rotorua Marathon

I've been putting off the thought of doing the marathon at the end of the month as I am awaiting surgery on my arm. Well, I rang about my appointment this morning to be told that I have to prove i am eligible for the op. I have to send them proof that I am here legally in NZ.  I was very tearful on the telephone to the hospital. Why could they have not got this from the GP, why does it come back to me, why does it have to wait another week! On the other hand, this means it will not be done before the end of the month and I can run at Rotorua. So it is important to turn the tables round to look at things positively and go yea I can run !
Oh dear I better run tonight :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles