Kate Writes: Running

Its interesting reading Karen's blog. I thought I had done really well running 17 k this weekend, then I read her blog and she had done double. I think my heart not really in it. I'm waiting to hear about plastic surgery on my arm and not sure if I can run on the 28th April at Rotorua. I know I can if I want to, it just depends on dates. My arm is OK but I'm very aware of the scar and that its pulling at times. The other night at spin it throbbed. So its just watch this space.
Like Karen I watched the ironman on TV. Pointed out to the family where I was in the swim and my sister now knows I'm mad. It was a good reminder of the day and yes I need to be there next year.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles