Kate Writes: New day

Monday was the start of my new exercise plan from my coach. It was raining, I was tired but I was going to go home and then run. Yea right! I know how bad I am at doing that, but after all I had paid the money and I needed to start. Well an angel had been watching me, as I was on the way home the text went. I stopped (as we all should do) and checked who it was from. Well it was from Mark my running buddy. I had not run with him all year, but today he asked if I was running. Yippee! I went and changed at New World, they have a good clean toilet. Got to the car park and meet up with Kevin as well. There were 5 of us and they all had coughs and said they would run slow. Well I was fit and healthy and had to breath very hard to keep up with them. It started raining, it was dark and slippery. I made it around the golf course and then ran back down the road. I could just imagine falling and splitting my arm open. It was a good first back run. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles