Kate writes: week off

I have had a busy week with the national diabetes conference on and a couple of days at uni. But I have lost 2 nails on each foot, so they have been a little sore. No running or swimming or biking. Wherever did I find the time to do it all? Any way I am back to training this week with a couple of swims and spin I hope and a little run. Just for starters. It sounds a bit intense but I am having more surgery next week on my arm and that will stop training for a few weeks.  


I have been sacked by my physio. He said if I can run a marathon with no problems my Achilles is mended. Its a shame, quite enjoyed the physio.   Once my arm is healed I will have no excuse to not train. Watch out Karen I'm after you :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles