Kate writes: beautiful run

I'm not one to say I love running, but today I went out for a 2 hour run. I planned to run up Matakawa road, down Hatton road, accross the ARC Park and up Brook Road across the top and back down Matakawa road. 21k ish. The sun was shining but it was cold I mean really cold. My hands were cold for the first 5 k. It was a slow run but I throughly enjoyed myself. Came home had a hot bath and put my skins on and watched a movie with Sophie. What more could I want it was a great day. I'm very lucky to be able to enjoy the running, it was not that long ago that I had an injury. I hope karen feels better soon. Its not so much fun talking about what youve been up to if your friend is not running too. By the way it took me 2hours 45minutes to do. I did stop to talk to Marie Anne on her horse for 10 minutes and saw David at Bhanas and bought a drink.So its not all running you have to add in the social side of it too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles