kate writes: spin

 I caught up with my coach yesterday. He said it was ok to be apathetic at the moment but would only allow that for another week! I was tired on Monday as I had been studying for an exam and did not go out for a run. Yesterday I had spin, and I only have it once a week so off i went. They did a hard session building up long endurance I think we got to 110 cadence and 90% heart rate. I only got up to 80% and most of the time 75%. but I got home and sat on the couch and just wanted to go to sleep. Then I could not sleep as I was too tired.
Today I need to go for a run. But the weather looks like rain! maybe I should just go now and get it over with. But work has got to come first. Still the excitement will come back I'm sure.
 I'm off to do the Hauraki rail trail at the week end. That should be exciting. As long as it does not rain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles