kate writes: Auckland running

I stayed the night in Auckland as I had two days at uni. I went for a run in the evening. It was drizzling! I hate running in the rain, but I was all on my own, no responsibility so why not. I was staying on Hobson Street at a quest apartment. It was a special on what if! So I ran down Hobson Street and onto the harbour.  It was getting dark and the lights were reflecting on the water. The tower blocks were alight. There were so many traffic lights it was difficult to run for long. There were people everywhere! I ran back up Queen Street looking at the shops. People looked at me but no one said anything until I met another runner who said hello. Its nice to run somewhere different but it will be good to run back at the beach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles