Kate writes: I must follow instructions!

This week is a hard week of training. My coach sets me up for a slow week then harder then harder and then back to slow. I pushed myself yesterday with a 3 hour run , which my coach siad should be 2 hours. So to day when I went out on the bike I had no strength in my legs. What did I expect! should do what I'm told. I found it hard keeping up with the group and turned left at Puni rather than carry on with them. I still did 40k and at 22k per hour that was not bad. But again my coach said 1h, 30 mins. I did 2 hours. I'm now very tired. I've had a bath, lunch and a good book on the bed sounds good. lesson of the day.... Follow instructions
Its just so hard when the sun is shining and theres no wind or rain and no rush to go any where else. But then this is why I have a coach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles