kate writes: knickers

Is 'knickers' a rude word?   Well not if you actually mean pants, but it does depend in what language you are speaking. I'm talking about underwear! I'm into my training and concentrating hard, so yesterday I was at the uni teaching (big head or what) and rushed back to Waiuku to do a quick run before spin. I had to change in the car which meant I left my knickers on under my running shorts. No real problem until.... I was desperate to have a wee and rushed into the toilet and down went my shorts and onto the loo I went, forgot I had knickers on.  Well no real problem but it made me laugh. You get so caught up in what you are doing and wearing, that some times you forget!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles