Kate writes: reasons for running

I would like to say that I run for pleasure, but usually its because its on the plan and if I do not run I will not finish the marathon. well last week I had to run before spin so I ran in Waiuku, not my usual place for running. I planed the route, it was only a 20 min run. Off I went and had a good run, but on the way back to the car I ran along the main road and someone tooted their car horn at me. It was Sara my sister! wow I had been seen. A few minutes later again it happened and this time it was my friend Elizabeth. Now I know why I run and that is too be seen.
Yesterday, Saturday I had my long run of the week. It is great fun running around home as it is very quiet and I can go into my own little world with out having to think. At one point I run along a beach called Brooks beach. The tide was in and the waves were crashing at my feet. On the other side of the harbour I can see the sky tower, but I am all alone singing to my hearts content.
Yep I have loads of different reasons for running, the main one is to have fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles