Kate writes:home

Its Saturday morning and I'm back home. Another Marathon under my belt. I had a look at my sports band calculations and see that I got slower over the run. But saying that I did 21k in 2hours 20 and the second in 2hours 30. Not bad considering it was so hot. No aches or pains now, but I am looking at my training calender and thinking do I really need to go out for a bike ride tomorrow? maybe another day off is what I need. I will start again on Monday! I have a training camp coming up next week end so that should be fun!
It is a strange feeling after an event as I have lost motivation, I think that's why its good to have a coach to kick me back into doing my training.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles