Kate writes: the boss says....

I have had a busy few weeks with one thing or another. So writing the blog has gone astray. Today Karen, The Boss, said you need to write a blog.
So here I am. I have actually been training well and doing most of what the coach says, even though the time is not always right.  I did have to forgo my long ride on Sunday though. I had an exam, a presentation for my postgraduate practicum that i am doing. It was 25% of the final mark, so on Saturday when I knew that I still had loads of work to do on it, I had to make the call. Riding or studying. The sensible hat was on and i finished my presentation off. It was well worth it when i got an A- for the presentation so that's about 20% towards the final mark.
I still have 4 weeks of work left to do on my paper but it should be OK. So tonight I am off for a run, only 30 Min's should be a piece of cake. I think I will run over the park and onto the beach I will take some photos and put them on my next blog.I promise to write more.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles