Kate writes: Busy lives

I have just read the blog and realised I am being very bad at writing. I am chasing my tail at the moment with lots of work, studying, training and life!   But I am still here. i have just documented my training this week and find that I am way behind. Well that's life,but tomorrow is a long bike ride. I just hope the wind drops as it is blowing a gale with 120km winds. the house is shacking and all the windows are rattling.
I went for a run this morning. It should have been a 2 hour run but i was very wet and turned around and completed 1.20 hrs run, not bad and at least I had run. It was fun running along the beach having to miss the waves as they crashed into the beach.
Any way one reason why I'm busy is my Uni paper. 2 weeks to go, so I must get on and write another case study. Only 6 more to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles