Kate writes: Inspiration

Is it inspiration or bl...dy mindedness that gets us through. I think its a bit of both. I am tired after 2 days of hard training. Do I give up or just keep going. I know I feel better for the workouts and I feel like I've done something when I get home and almost too tired to eat, but is it good for you! I think its all in the mind, mental strategy is so important. Believing that you can do it and can finish is so important. I'm having today off as I have a committee meeting to thank the sponsors for the recent Ironmaiden event that we ran in Waiuku last month. A few beers and meat sounds like ideal recovery food. Then back on track ready for the half Ironman.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles