Kate writes: the same as Karen

It's interesting how often I want to write the same information as Karen. My Zoot shorts have fallen apart too. I had to ask a friend were they decent or not as they were rather stretched over the bottom. She said they would be OK to run in but not bike. So out they have gone and now I'm trying another pair.

This morning I was up at 6am, out the door and running. It was quite a shock. It was dark, but as the sun was rising I thought what a beautiful day it was going to be and how lucky I was to be able to do it. I left the best part of the run until last and that was a small bush run at the Awhitu Regional Park. As I was running along I broke the new spider webs that were stretched across the path and listened the birds singing. Wow we are lucky to be doing this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles