Kate writes: Boston marathon

I've not written for a while, busy at work and no internet connections at home. But today I have to say something. I was driving to work this morning to hear that 2 explosions have happened at the Boston marathon. Killing people and serious injuries reported. My brother was in Boston at the weekend and I immediately thought of the family and where are they. They are safely back in Wales, thank goodness for TXT. But I then thought of all those people who were out enjoying the run and the spectators watching, suddenly their lives will change forever. I saw a clip of video, showing people coming in to the finish and the explosion happening. My heart goes out to them, just thinking about you all in Boston.

Comments

Robert Smallman said…
well written Kate, we all worry about bombs etc, but we have to get on with our lives, other wise these people will win.Tomorrow with Mrs T funeral I shall be watching the TV with extrema worry until it is over.
Love Dad.

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles