Kate writes: Where's Kate

I got an e-mail from Torpedo 7 this morning saying has anyone seen Kate! Well I'm still here but have been loaded down with work and life. I have a new Smart phone so can now access Internet at home but still I forget to blog!

sore knee large bandage
Anyway, I did the Rotorua Marathon at the beginning of May. I had a lovely 17k run and then the knee started to hurt. Badly! Ended up in ambulance and a large bandage was applied. Well I was out for the day and I do not give up so off I went for a long walk home. A couple of panadol helped, but best of all was a nice man to talk to. He had done Ironman too so we talked and talked about Ironman. 6 hrs it took to do but at least I finished.

Off to the physio today and lots of exercises to do. He also stuck a needle in my knee, it brought tears to my eyes. I must do these exercises and then back to running.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles