Kate writes: Car shopping

Now u might say what's car shopping to do with Ironman? Well, my darling daughter had a wee accident in my car last week and the number plates are all that's left! She walked away from the accident with a little bump, the car did a great job and saved her, but paid the price by being written off.

The number plates were given to me last year whilst training for the first Ironman as I had been given the name - Ironkate.

At the car yard I went in and said I want a small, manual, red car. No problem they said and showed me a few. I realised that actually the most important thing was, would my bike fit in the back. So the next day I brought my bike in to see if it fitted. Yes it did, then I went for a test drive. The car arrives next week, Red and black leather (imitation) seats. I'm very pleased with it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Whoop whoop! Go IronK8!!

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles