Kate writes: New experiences

I'm staying with my friend in Wellington for the long weekend. The weather is rather windy and not suitable for running in. Well I am a fair weather runner so we went to the gym. I've never been to a proper gym before so it was a new experience. I was shown how to use the running machine and off I went. It kept me true to the speed, I ran 5 km and walked for 1 km to slow down. It was quite funny because it had a map of me running around a track that was 400m, I think I ran around 13 times.  I then went on to the spin bike for 20 minutes, had a stretch and that was it.

We stopped at New World to get food and then home. But we got home and no power. So we are sitting in our gym stuff smelling.... hope it comes back on soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles