kates writes:trip to the uk

My mum passed away last week and I have had an urgent trip back to the UK. I thought I would run whilst away so packed my running gear. But it has turned out to be a journey of life and just too busy to run. But we did have a stop over in Korea on the way to the UK and I did go for a lovely walk. I wore my GPS watch and will be seeing my walk on the computer once home. Mum loved her fitness and went to 3 different classes a week. Her road bike is still in her out house, not sure when she last rode it, and her running shoes by her bed. I have many memories of her but one was of her in her health and beauty outfit. Now this would have been in the 1960's. She had a white silk top and blue knickers and off to movement class she went. She had a little badge that she wore on the shirt with a lady flying through the air. We are our mothers daughters. She will be missed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still...swim, cycle, run...walk

Karen writes: Swimming pool blues

Karen writes: Obstacles